Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles Flood & Water Damage Treatment Process
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are prepared to respond to your situation at any time.
Cleaning up water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles and we know how to quickly get the job done. Contact us if you need direct help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles will get back to you within 30 minutes and arrive at your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- We Inspect & Assess – We want to know your problem before moving forward, so we conduct a thorough assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Removal – We use powerful vacuums and pumps to take the flooding. The faster you call, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but serious scenarios sometimes require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Sanitizing – Stagnant water can cause discoloration and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. We apply special deodorizers to remove odors, discoloration, and warping and other problems left from the water damage.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles steps in once the damage is neutralized to fix your home to its condition before the water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Basement flooding
- Overflowing toilet
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific methods and specific equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of the Golden Isles today find out what measures you can take and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.