What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause major damage. Our damage repair service can fix your property, getting it back to new in a jiffy. Our local teams know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s important to check out the damage and start cleaning up. Below, read more about the problems different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different situations.
Storm Damage Insurance
Serious damage from almost all storms is covered by property insurance, but the details change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, the extent of your damage, the value of surrounding property and much more.
First, document the damage to your property to the best of your capability. Take photos and keep your receipts having to do with maintenance work, supplies and major appliances that may have been damaged. Then, reach out to a storm damage repair service and your insurance company. Your provider will send a person to assess the damage. The best storm damage repair specialists work closely with policy providers to help you keep costs down.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause other problems.
- Hail Damage: This can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Find a Trusted Contractor
If your business or home has storm damage, act now. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.