Water Damage Repair Company Near You
Every building can experience water damages, no matter where you may live. Your business can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your home will undergo, reach out to the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will address, asses and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are needed for everday life. But when they fail, they can cause signficant damage. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our highly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Preventing Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart and check your home and appliances regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Mitigation Services from Paul Davis
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.